We are so honored to be featured in the latest issue of Art Mag. Writer Emily Reyna interviewed our founder, Andy Jahde, to learn more about the vision and process behind our epic Alice in Wonderland photoshoot this past Spring.
We teamed up with 25+ creative entrepreneurs in Charleston to host a Mad Hatter-themed photoshoot and tea party. Here are a few of the talented collaborators who helped bring this idea to life:
- Jonny Cosmetics, highly pigmented mineral makeup developed in Charleston
- Mylk Bar ,Charleston's first nontoxic nail studio
- Visual artists and co-founders of The Vault creative studio Anna Bett Moore and Millie Sims
- Nationally-recognized taxidermist and artist Sisal Creative
- The female chefs behind 26 Divine tea room, Bib.On vegan donuts, and MiraBelle Bakery
- Teeny Morrison, interior designer & stylist
- The French Eclectic, vintage furniture rentals & event styling
- Leigh-Ann Beverley, photographer and founder of BonaFide Productions
- Rosie Harper, Charleston editorial photographer
....and many more.
Swing by our studio to pick up your copy of Art Mag and read all about it!